Your Goal invest in your retirement
Our Mission provide the tips and tools to help get you there
Quick access to your plan:
Your employer cares about your future so they offer an opportunity for you to save for your retirement. It’s a start to invest in your group retirement plan but what other pieces of your financial future should you consider? These resources, along with help from your Encore Financial Group advisor, will help you create a full picture of your financial success. Start with the quiz below to see where you are on the retirement journey.
Get the Most Out of Your Plan:
- Optimize your contributions : Are you making the most of your contributions? Use this calculator to see if there is a shortfall.
- Understand your plan’s design : Encore Financial Group advisors speak with new participants individually as well as each group annually to review their plan details. Need a quick refresh? Talk with an advisor.
- Create goals and track your progress : Use this calculator to see if your savings is on track to meet your goals.
- Protect your income : Do you have efficient protection? There are a variety of cost-effective ways to insure your income and retirement savings. Review your coverage to make sure when life happens you and your family are covered.
- Can you time the market? Do you try to time the market, investing only when things are up? Your chances of higher returns actually happen when you consistently contribute to your savings, whether things are up or down. [watch video]
- Understand the difference between a traditional 401(k) and ROTH 401(k) Would you like to know the benefits and tax implications of a traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k)? [watch video]
- Pros and Cons of Early Retirement Plan Rollovers Should you withdrawal and reinvest your retirement plan money while still on the job?
Our retirement professionals are here to provide education and help you understand your retirement plan in order for you to meet your goals.
The above links to articles, other websites and interactive resources are provided for your information and strictly as a courtesy. Our providing access to these resources does not constitute an endorsement, approval or certification of the information, services, strategies, recommendations, or opinions presented, published or made available at or through these websites and resources. We specifically make no representation as to, and disclaim any responsibility for, their completeness, accuracy or applicability to your personal circumstances. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites to which you are linking.
At Encore Financial Group, we are dedicated to helping members of our community achieve and maintain financial independence. We do this via a holistic approach to reducing risk, offering asset preservation and growth opportunity strategies and potential growth opportunities for our clients who love their family and are serious about their money.