The peace of mind that comes with financial independence.
This is what we strive for with each of our clients and why we have built a diversified financial services firm that offers reasonable protection services and sound growth opportunities.
We can also assist you with specific projects, from IRA Rollovers and saving for a house to organizing charitable gifts and establishing monthly budgets. If you have a question or specific financial situation you want help with, please just ask us. We’ll be happy to listen and to help.
- Group retirement plans
- Protection services: employer, employee paid
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Whether just out of college, starting a family, or heading into retirement:
- Insurance – life, disability (short-term, long-term), health, dental – get the coverage that meets your needs and budget
- Savings – using IRAs and 529s; budgeting for a new home or business venture; uncovering as yet untapped savings options (e.g., forgiving of Federal student loans for some teachers, optimizing low-mortgage rates, utilizing tax laws to benefit your bottom line)
- Investments – risk assessment and tax considerations, portfolio management
For Business Owners
who are the foundations of our communities:
- Insurance – partner, disability, health – get the coverage that meets your firm’s needs and budget
- Owner planning
- Taking care of your employees
- Benefits that will help you retain your quality talent
- Succession planning
Here are a couple of videos posted by Ohio National on Vimeo that provide useful insight.
- Medicare needs
- Medicare planning
- Medicare supplemental plans
- Long-term care
- Retirement income planning
- Social Security planning
- Passing along your estate/beneficiaries
Here is a video posted by Ohio National on Vimeo that provides useful insight.
Please know, Encore’s relationships with our clients are more than semi-annual meetings and monthly statements. They are open and ongoing. In fact, Encore offers a variety of seminars and education meetings for our clients (past, present and future) because to us, education is a crucial element of financial independence.
Hopefully this is not surprising but … the needs of our clients come first. As such, we are not beholden to any one product or service company.
At Encore Financial Group, we are dedicated to helping members of our community achieve and maintain financial independence. We do this via a holistic approach to reducing risk, offering protection services and potential growth opportunities for our clients who love their family and are serious about their money.