The peace of mind that comes with financial independence.
This is what we strive for with each of our clients and why we have built a diversified financial services firm that offers reasonable protection services and sound growth opportunities.
We can also assist you with specific projects, from IRA Rollovers and saving for a house to organizing charitable gifts and establishing monthly budgets. If you have a question or specific financial situation you want help with, please just ask us. We’ll be happy to listen and to help.
- Group retirement plans
- Protection services: employer, employee paid
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Whether just out of college, starting a family, or heading into retirement:
- Insurance – life, disability (short-term, long-term), health, dental – get the coverage that meets your needs and budget
- Savings – using IRAs and 529s; budgeting for a new home or business venture; uncovering as yet untapped savings options (e.g., forgiving of Federal student loans for some teachers, optimizing low-mortgage rates, utilizing tax laws to benefit your bottom line)
- Investments – risk assessment and tax considerations, portfolio management
For Business Owners
who are the foundations of our communities:
- Insurance – partner, disability, health – get the coverage that meets your firm’s needs and budget
- Owner planning
- Taking care of your employees
- Benefits that will help you retain your quality talent
- Succession planning
Here are several videos posted by Ohio National on Vimeo that provide useful insight.
- Medicare needs
- Medicare planning
- Medicare supplemental plans
- Long-term care
- Retirement income planning
- Social Security planning
- Passing along your estate/beneficiaries
Here is a video posted by Ohio National on Vimeo that provides useful insight.
Please know, Encore’s relationships with our clients are more than semi-annual meetings and monthly statements. They are open and ongoing. In fact, Encore offers a variety of seminars and education meetings for our clients (past, present and future) because to us, education is a crucial element of financial independence.
Hopefully this is not surprising but … the needs of our clients come first. As such, we are not beholden to any one product or service company.